Feb 11, 2009

Q&A

I found this one on Facebook, and I think its a fun one, so I thought I'd add it here too. Tag! You're it! I'd like to see everyone else's Q&A as well!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Ok, so. My first name is Hedie, after my "grandma" Hede - whose name was actually Hedwig- but wasn't actually my grandma, just an old lady friend of the family who was a fabulous cook and candy-maker. Rachelle is from my moms middle name- Rochelle.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Um, I don't remember, I must have put it out of my mind. :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope. My writing looks like a fourth grade boys.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Three of them.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I took the time to get to know me, maybe. I don't know though, I have a weird sense of humor and I swear very few select people can tell when I'm joking and when I'm not. Therefore, very few select people get me enough to like me. But I would still be me, only someone else, so I would get me, wouldn't I? So yes, I guess I would. Be my friend I mean.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Nope. Never. That's why EVERYONE likes me.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Corn Chex

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oreo cookie, and mint chocolate chip tie for the winner.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes. Mostly because I am really bugged by asymmetrical or too close together eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My mean streak.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Grandma B

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Of course!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Shoes? no. Blue flowery pj bottoms. Yes Lena, the retarded ones.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Brian is snoring, he doesn't usually do that, he must really feel like crap!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Fluorescent Orange - just because it's obnoxious, and if I was gonna choose to be a crayon, I'd want to make it worth my while.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My Aunt Cleo - I don't know what she wears, but she smells sooo good! Subway restaurants - that fresh bread smell, or maybe its the veggies too - I don't know, but that smells yummy. New baby- Even before the first bath my baby smelled good to me - you think that might be instinct?

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Brian

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well, she didn't send it to me, I stole it. But yes, I like her very much

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Figure skating. Or football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dish water blond.

28. EYE COLOR?
Greenish brownish orangish

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, I got some once, but my left eye has astigmatism, and I couldn't stand the special thicker contact they use for those, so I gave it up.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
The kind you eat. No, I like Chicken and rice. Any nationality, Mexican, Chinese, American...if its predominantly chicken with rice, and there is no fish involved, you can bet I'll like it.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy Ending.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Um, wow, maybe I cried during it, cuz its seems that is blocked too!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
LOL.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER
I say Spring and Fall! (I'm stealing your answer on this one Crystal!)

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Wait. Kisses. No, um, I don't know


36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished Snow Flower and the Secret Fan a few minutes ago

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Didn't.

39. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My kids having a conversation with each-other - totally hilarious! Classical piano music, but not hymns - hymns thump on the piano. I also like the sound of summer at dusk - if that makes any sense...

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Pink Floyd. I like the Beatles, don't get me wrong - but really?

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
If you count being a smart-ass

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Payson Utah.

43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
A fickle friend decided she didn't like her boyfriend anymore, but didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she enlisted me to "take him off her hands" -LOL Who knew I'd end up marrying the guy?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ha! I think the same thing about "would I be friends with myself."
I so enjoy reading your blog. You are a talented writer.

Ginger Christensen said...

Love this! I might have to actually do this one.