Jul 10, 2008

NINE YEARS!!

Today is our wedding anniversary! So weird, I remember being little, hearing Mom and my aunts talking, and they would say things like "...well, that was about ten years ago..." and I remember thinking to myself - how the heck can you remember TEN YEARS ago? Proof I guess, that I'm getting old, because ten years ago suddenly seems like yesterday!
It was about ten years ago that we went on our first date (to see Armageddon - lol). And a day or two later had our first kiss (Brian was chicken - but that didn't last long!). Then six months later got engaged, seven months after that got married, and BAM!!! Nine years and (almost) 3 kids later, here we are! Weird...

2 comments:

Ginger Christensen said...

Time has flown by huh! I remember when you got married. Dave even showed up, what a shocker! Happy Anniversery to you both! I hope you guys have something really fun planned for tonight.

tawn said...

happy anniversary! Love you guys and your adorable little ones!