Jun 12, 2008

FUN-O-RAMA!!










Springville City's community summer festival thing is this week -Art City Days- and they had this activity in the park for kids 3 to 12, so we left Liam with Aunt Amanda and Zoe and I went and played. It was cute, all kinds of jumping balloons, a magic show, train ride, temporary tattoos and hair painting ect... She just LOVED the magic show, giggled and squealed through the whole thing! I was glad we got there right at the start because it only took about a half hour for the lines to get way long. Speaking of lines, she needed the practice taking turns anyway - she sorta thinks if she can push people out of her way, then its her turn. She was getting better by the end though, and with that many other little kids, she wasn't the only one having issues, so it was a good exercise in social skills for her. I hope they always do this thing, it was definitely more age-appropriate than the carnival. She still wants to do the carnival on Saturday, but we'll most likely just go on a ride or two there - the carnival is no place for kids, with the nasty crazy people and their drug dealers showing up. I've decided that I love, love, LOVE the smell of cotton candy though! I get sick of eating it pretty quick, but I need a cotton candy machine at my house just to get that warm sugary scent.

No comments: